P135-SF is outstanding in its blade with a thickness of 3.5 mm and it is made of 14C28N stainless steel, which features razor sharpness and a finely tapered tip, making the knife more powerful in cutting, chipping and piercing. The handle is made of 420 stainless steel, and it is stonewashed to allow fine and comfortable sense of touch. In addition, thanks to the flipper and ball bearing pivot design, the knife can be deployed smoothly and effortlessly. An unique “Beta Plus” safety lock is fitted to strengthen the locking mechanism extremely reliable even though the sturdy liner lock is made of stainless steel.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment: Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- 420 Stainless Steel Handle: The stainless steel features high standard in toughness, abrasive resistance and corrosion resistance.
- ”Beta Plus” Safety Lock: Deploying the blade and pushing the ”Beta Plus” lock up can transform your pocket-size folding knife into an fixed-blade knife to handle more harsh conditions.
- Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer: The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Package includes: RUIKE P135-SF x 1 pcs
With RUIKE’s commitment to quality, P135-SF is backed by RUIKE’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.