With sufficient blade thickness and properly recurved long edge with a bulked out belly, the P852B shows great ability both in piercing and slicing. For added dependability in outdoor or tactical uses, the P852B is secured with Thumb Up safety lock to be more reliable in protecting users, and additionally more powerful in handling difficult situations.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment: Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- G10 Knife Handle: RUIKE knife handles are a blend of fiberglass and resin, giving the knives the ability to withstand intense forces, preventing scrapes and general abrasion.
- ”Thumb Up” Safety Lock: Pushing the safety lock up can make the locking mechanism more reliable and secure in preventing accidental blade closure during use.
- Thrust Roller Bearing / Roller Bearing Washer: The built-in lubricated rollers are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The rollers feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Package includes: RUIKE P852-B x 1 pcs
With RUIKE’s commitment to quality, P852-B is backed by RUIKE’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.